Wake Up Light Alarm Clock
Buy now pay later, no extra cost!
Payments from $4.00
The Wake Up Light Alarm Clock is the perfect device designed to help you wake up smoothly and comfortably - featuring radio functions and 6 natural sounds to help you wake up. The Wake Up Light Alarm Clock eases you into the day by re-creating a natural sunrise.
- Simulated sunrise alarm clock: wake up gently with natural light and natural
- Wake up on the right side of the bed every morning with a light alarm clock
- Sensitive touch keys: it is very easy to set time, alarm, light, FM radio and other functions
- Snooze function: wake up sound will play again after 5 minutes, giving you an extra 5 minutes of sleep
- Multiple light modes: six colours (green, red, blue, purple, orange, indigo) & 10 levels of warm white light are optional
- The natural light and natural sound functions let you wake up gently and set you up for a relaxing mood
- Material: ABS & PC
- Product dimensions (LWH): 170 x 170 x 104mm
- LED Quantity: 9 x warm white LEDs & 9 x RGB LEDs
- Power Supply: USB Connection (DC5V) (note: wall adapter not included)
I actually love this item. The sounds are a bit weird but I got it specifically for the sunrise light feature and it actually works a treat. I love how it doesn’t jolt you awake like an alarm would. It also has a colourful light display feature which I turn on at night. Makes my room cool colours. Definitely worth it for the price
I wanted this for a deaf friend, who can't hear at night, but wakes up with light.
It does work, but because the light comes on slowly it is not very precise.
Works really well and helps with waking up gently in the winter months. The alarm sounds are pretty out-there but we just use a phone alarm for sounds.
I always find it hard to get up on days when it is still dark. The clock starts to shine a little while before the alarm itself goes off, so you start to gain consciousness without a sudden start. Also, I picked an alarm sound with waves and seagulls - very nice.
Love the range of light colours and have it on before I go to bed so I don't have to turn the main light on and off.