There is nothing quite like growing your own fruit and vegetables. You know exactly how they have been treated and you can venture into the garden and pick them super fresh - how satisfying is that?
The Upside Down Planter grows tomatoes up to three weeks faster than ground grown tomatoes. It can also be used for other succulent fruit and vegetables including squash, cucumbers and zucchinis.
The sun will naturally heat the soil and mix in with the water to create a greenhouse type effect. The combined nutrient process will ensure a stronger, thicker plant with a much healthier root system. While all this is happening, gravity will pull the essential minerals downwards so that the plant is constantly fed and supplemented!
- Grow organic, tasty vegetables
- Creates a greenhouse effect
- For stronger, healthier plants
- Eliminates fungus, bacteria and weeds
- Compact and will fit most spaces
- Easy to maintain and set up
- Weather resistant steel frame
I didn't have any tomato plants so I tried a passionfuit in the holder it is holding ok at the moment but will see how it grows