Ultrasonic Solar Powered Pest Repeller
Buy now pay later, no extra cost!
Payments from $3.50
The Ultrasonic Solar Powered Pest Repeller is a safe and chemical free way to rid your garden of pests and small animals. High pitched ultrasonic frequencies are above human hearing, but will drive away unwanted animals such as cats, dogs, possums, mice and more.
The passive infra-red motion sensor detects movement and triggers short bursts of powerful ultrasonic sound waves, combined with flashing strobe lights to frighten and deter animals from the surrounding area. You can adjust the sensitivity and frequency to ensure the most effective solution for your particular pest problem:
- 13.5kHz - 17.5kHz: Repels animals such as mice or small rodents
- 15.5kHz - 19.5kHz: Repels animals such as large dog or foxes
- 19.5kHz - 23.5kHz: Repels animals such as small dogs or cats
This handy device includes a solar-charged battery and can also be charged using the supplied USB cable. Simply install it in the area you wish to protect and the device will start emitting frequencies whenever it senses a pest in the area. It is waterproof and easy to install with the supplied aluminium garden stake. Just set it up and forget about it... and those annoying pests.
- Humane, safe and chemical-free
- Infra-red (PIR) motion sensor detects movement
- Triggers short bursts of powerful ultrasonic sound waves and flashing strobe lights
- Does not harm wildlife or humans
- Waterproof and weatherproof for outdoor use
- Adjustable output frequency (13.5kHz - 23.5kHz)
- Works up to 8 metres
- 2 charging methods, solar panel or USB (cable included)
- Sensitivity and frequency control buttons
- Low battery indicator
- Includes aluminium spike for easy installation
- Power Supply: 3 x AA 1.2V rechargeable batteries (supplied)
- Detecting Angle: 110º horizontal (depending on weather and surroundings)
- Effective Distance: Max. 8m (depending on weather and surroundings)