A practical art book that combines the Fundamentals of Drawing and Advanced Drawing Skills.
The aim throughout is to help readers discover and develop their own unique drawing style. The Complete Book of Drawing is a distillation of the many skills that the aspiring artist needs to develop.
With a little persistence and patience, anyone can learn to draw, and with the help of this book they can learn to draw very well.
- By: Barrington Barber
- Imprint: Arcturus Publishing Ltd
- Country of Publication: United Kingdom
- Dimensions(cm): H: 29x W: 21x D: 3
- ISBN: 9781848375369
- Pages: 352
- Publication Date: November 2004
- Audience: General, 12+ years