Have you ever encountered such a problem in rainy days? When you jump on a crowded train after escaping a downpour your dripping wet umbrella usually brushes up against your bag, your clothes or even worse - a stranger.
By inverting the design, the wet side of the umbrella faces inward when closed, exposing only the dry side. And that's not all: the creative design makes it easier to open when coming out of a car or other covered area, and when not in use the umbrella stands up on its own!
- Material: 190t Pongee cloth, fiberglass , steel
- 105 + 78cm long
- Avoid water dripping on the floor
- Easy to operate and will not pinch
- User-friendly embedded push button design
- Prevents it being blown open by strong wind
- Breathable double layer canopy and smooth top
- Self stand for when there's nowhere to prop it against
- Avoid rain water dripping on non-water resistant items