New Zealands Best Trips - Lonely Planet
Buy now pay later, no extra cost!
Payments from $1.40
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering New Zealand by car. Featuring more than 30 amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, seek out alfresco dining and seductive wineries, follow New Zealand's premier wilderness highway to Milford Sound and discover spectacular natural landscapes, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to New Zealand, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips :
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
- Covers Marlborough, Bay of Islands, Akaroa, West Coast, Central Plateau, Milford Sound, Waiheke Island, Kaikoura, Mackenzie Country, Waitomo Caves, Canterbury, Rotorua, Wellington, Auckland, Christchurch, Queenstown and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet New Zealand's Best Trips is perfect for exploring New Zealand via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a New Zealand trip sans a car? Lonely Planet New Zealand, our most comprehensive guide to New Zealand, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide for New Zealand's South Island or North Island? Check out Lonely Planet's New Zealand's South Island guide or New Zealand's North Island guide for a comprehensive look at what each island has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
Great book and trip ideas.
Great tips for planning a road trip and exploring NZ
Great book, will be useful after lockdown