magnetic lashes are reusable, easy to apply, and require no adhesive. The top and bottom lashes lock together via 4 small magnetics across the length for a budge-proof fit. Magnets are smaller for a less noticeable appearance.
Lash band is pre-curved for a perfect contoured fit to lash line
- Take the top lash strip and hold it over the top of your lashes near the corner of your eye.
- Take the bottom lash strip and place it underneath the top.
- Hold in place and the magnets on the lashes will lock together.
- Try to avoid pulling the lashes off, as this can alter the shape of the band.
- Apply eyeliner and mascara before the lashes, to appear invisible and help them last longer.
- to remove the lashes, take your index finger and thumb, and gently wiggle and slide the lashes away from your eye.
- Simply trim to size using scissors for a custom fit.
Are these going to be coming back into sticj