Buy now pay later, no extra cost!
Payments from $2.00
Have you ever encountered such a problem in rainy days? When you jump on a crowded train after escaping a downpour your dripping wet umbrella usually brushes up against your bag, your clothes or even worse - a stranger.
By inverting the design, the wet side of the umbrella faces inward when closed, exposing only the dry side. And that's not all: the creative design makes it easier to open when coming out of a car or other covered area, and when not in use the umbrella stands up on its own!
- Material: Nylon, Polyester
- C Shaped handle
- Avoid water dripping on the floor
- Easy to operate and will not pinch
- User-friendly embedded push button design
- Prevents it being blown open by strong wind
- Breathable double layer canopy and smooth top
- Self stand for when there's nowhere to prop it against
- Avoid rain water dripping on non-water resistant items
- Colour: Red
Love my new inverted umbrella. Great size and love the double layers. No more wet drips on the car seats when you get in during a downpour.
Loved it so much bought one for my daughter 😊
Amazing and so easy to use
Nice and Good item
it lives in my car have not used it but will when i need to