Full colour photographs and clear step by step instructions to help you maximise your cycling skills.
Designed for all cyclists from weekend warriors to those training for events Anatomy of Cycling provides clear, step-by-step illustrated instructions, each with helpful tips on how to perform the exercise correctly and what to avoid.
Packed with detailed, true-to-life anatomical drawings showing the muscles that benefit most from each movement, and exercises and training programs specifically designed for cyclists.
- ISBN: 9781743528532
- Series: Anatomy of Series
- Number Of Pages: 160
- Published: 1st November 2013
- Publisher: Hinkler Books Pty, Limited
- Country of Publication: AU
- Dimensions (cm): 25.6 x 19.5 x 1.0