Accur8 Infrared Thermometer
Buy now pay later, no extra cost!
Payments from $3.60
The ACCUR 8 INFRARED FOREHEAD THERMOMETER (Included as a CLASS IIa medical device on the ARTG), Provides a quick and accurate non-contact forehead temperature measurement 2 to 3 cm away from the forehead, in as quick as 1 second, suitable for all ages including infants and young children. Which also includes Colour Indication Technology which quickly changes to the corresponding colour depending on the temperature reading, making the overall process of checking temperatures for a large number of people quick and hassle-free.
The thermometer also comes with a built-in fever alarm which notifies the user if the temperature reading is too high.
- Instant Reading
- No Probe Covers Needed
- Stores Up to 10 Readings
- 2 in 1 Measurement (Forehead, Object)
- Fever Alarm
- Display Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Measure Time: Approximately 1 second
- Operating Temperature Range: Forehead / Object Mode: 10°C ~ 40°C (50°F `104°F)
- 15% ~ 85% RH, Non-Condensing Atmospheric Pressure: 700hPa ~ 1060hPa
- Storage & Transport: -25°C ~ 55°C (-13°F ~ 131°F)
- Temperature Range: 15% ~ 95% RH. Non-Condensing Atmospheric Pressure: 700hPa ~1060hPa
- Shock: Withstands Drop of 3 Feet
- Dimension: 153 x 41 x 44mm
- Weight: Approx. 84 Grams (With batteries)
- Battery: DC3V (2x AAA batteries) (Included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 1 Year / 6000 Readings
- Expected Service Life: 3 Years
- IP Rating: IP22